In response to the business (as opposed to the health) crisis caused by the current pandemic, innovate+grow group has conducted a study on the much sought after topic "Digital Sales in the Age of Covid-19” and published a report after analysing the feedback that was received.
The study report clearly shows that the current crisis is triggering lasting changes in the way customer relationships are built and managed. It is, therefore, necessary to adapt and digitalise the sales approach accordingly.
In order to facilitate an interactive exchange of ideas, we are hosting an on-line panel discussion and we would be delighted if you could attend this event. The panel consists of three highly experienced sales executives from well-known international companies, and they will:
- shed light on the current situation and the challenges ahead,
- show concrete solution approaches and
- give you an insight into the specific implementation of a Digital Sales Framework.
Here are the details of the event:
When: 21 April 2020 from 4-5 pm CEST
Where: Virtual event – a webinar via Zoom
WHO IS IT FOR?
The panel discussion is relevant for all the managers and employees in sales and marketing who are feeling the effects of the current crisis and are interested in new digital sales approaches.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Ideas and concepts for a digital sales transformation using a "Digital Sales Framework”
- An opportunity to compare your crisis-induced challenges with our study findings and the panelists’ experience
- Information on measures taken by well-known companies in sales and marketing to improve their results
- Innovative concepts – how you can digitise your current sales approach
- And, bring any questions that you may have into the discussion
Sales, leadership, innovation coach, and keynote speaker with 35+ years of successful experience in direct and channel sales, management and consulting on a global level. Works across industries with more than 250 global sales organisations.
Sales enthusiast and coach. More than 20 years of cross-industry experience in developing solutions for increasing sales productivity. He is a creative business partner and an engaging speaker.
Experienced consultant for sales & marketing transformation and innovation projects. More than 30 years of experience in leading international sales and marketing positions with extensive cross- industry experience.
After registering, you will receive an e-mail confirming the appointment and the dial-in information for the online event.
In addition, the discussion will be recorded and a link sent to you via e-mail. As a bonus, we will also include a link to the extended version of the study report.
We look forward to seeing you at the event!
Your innovate+grow team